QPatch® Compact provides affordable access to high-fidelity electrophysiological data without the hassle required to set up, maintain and master a manual rig.
With the use of 1-8 sites in parallel, QPatch Compact provides sufficient throughput to rapidly obtain replicas and fuel data generation for your next publication – or your medicinal chemistry program.
You do the pipetting –
QPatch Compact does the rest
While QPatch and Qube 384 are designed for laboratories with a need for medium to high throughput data generation, QPatch Compact is designed for the busy laboratory that needs easier access to patch-clamp data than they have today or does not have the months of time or patience needed to master the skills for the operation of a manual patch-clamp rig. With QPatch Compact, anyone can learn to patch-clamp in less than half an hour.
QPatch Compact – a bench-top semi-automated patch-clamp solution that offers the flexibility of manual patch clamp with the robustness and ease of use known from the QPatch and Qube solutions.
Click to download the brochure
Click to download Sophion Analyzer for QPatch Compact
Instrument specifications and
- 50 x 65 x 20 cm
- 15.6” Full HD 10-touch screen
- 26.6 kg (incl. screen and stand)
- Pressure range: 5 – 8 bar (72.5 – 116 psi), peak consumption of 3 L/min (ISO 8573-1:2010)
- Vacuum: -620 to -950 mbar (~ –10.1 psi), peak consumption of 3 L/min
- Sampling rate: 50 kHz, 16 bit
- RMS noise <12 pA in full bandwidth
- Digital Cfast, Cslow and Rseries compensation in single-hole
Ctotal in multi-hole
- Bandwidth: 20 kHz
- Input current range: ±25 nA, ±50 nA and ±100 nA
- Control output voltage range: –400 mV to +600 mV
- Bessel filter; 2, 4, 6 or 8th order
- Butterworth filter; 2, 4, 6 or 8th order