QPatch® Compact provides affordable access to high fidelity electrophysiological data without the hassle required to set up, maintain and master a manual rig.
With the use of 1-8 sites in parallel, QPatch Compact provides sufficient throughput to rapidly obtain replicas and fuel data generation for your next publication – or your medicinal chemistry program.
While QPatch and Qube 384 are designed for laboratories with a need for medium to high throughput data generation, QPatch Compact is designed for the busy laboratory that needs easier access to patch-clamp data than they have today or does not have the months of time or patience needed to master the skills for the operation of a manual patch-clamp rig. With QPatch Compact, anyone can learn to patch-clamp in less than half an hour.
QPatch Compact – a bench-top semi-automated patch-clamp solution that offers the flexibility of manual patch clamp with the robustness and ease of use known from the QPatch and Qube solutions.
You do the pipetting –
QPatch Compact does the rest
Click to download the brochure
Click to download Sophion Analyzer for QPatch Compact
Instrument specifications and
- 50 x 65 x 20 cm
- 15.6” Full HD 10-touch screen
- 26.6 kg (incl. screen and stand)
- Pressure range: 5 – 8 bar (72.5 – 116 psi), peak consumption of 3 L/min (ISO 8573-1:2010)
- Vacuum: -620 to -950 mbar (~ –10.1 psi), peak consumption of 3 L/min
- Sampling rate: 50 kHz, 16 bit
- RMS noise <12 pA in full bandwidth
- Digital Cfast, Cslow and Rseries compensation in single-hole
Ctotal in multi-hole
- Bandwidth: 20 kHz
- Input current range: ±25 nA, ±50 nA and ±100 nA
- Control output voltage range: –400 mV to +600 mV
- Bessel filter; 2, 4, 6 or 8th order
- Butterworth filter; 2, 4, 6 or 8th order