Take advantage of the unique adaptive current clamp
Combining voltage and current clamp – allows for detailed ion channel characterization
With a Sophion solution, you can conduct current-clamp experiments and switch between voltage clamp and current clamp measurement modes within the same sweep and protocol.
Adding Sophion’s unique adaptive current clamp feature allows you to automatically measure cell-specific parameters and apply a unique current value for each cell. Almost like manual patch clamp, each cell can now be characterized independently, analyzed in real-time, and automatically exposed to individual current protocols.
Unique Sophion adaptive current clamp enables:
- Use our unique adaptive current clamp to handle cells individually
- Improves action potential phenotype
- Corrects depolarized resting membrane potential
- Increase success rate
- Avoids clip detection
- Combine multiple protocols – adaptive current clamp, adaptive voltage clamp and ligand-gated applications in the same sweep/experiment
- Include up to 500 segments per protocol (down to 1 ms), with a user defined sampling rate up to 50 kHz
Adaptive current clamp can be added to all Sophion automated patch clamp solutions and is unique for Sophion products.