2018.12.03 Field service engineer, North America
Sophion Bioscience Inc. is looking for a Field Service Engineer for its North American Technical Service team based out of the Boston, MA office reporting directly to the NA Field Service Manager.
This role requires strong technical and communication skills to help deliver a mixture of customer service, service maintenance and repair activities. The service engineer while servicing our cutting-edge Ion Channel technology will also interface with groups in our home office in Denmark, collaborating with colleagues in Sales, Customer relations, R&D, and Production.
For someone with vast experience in technical service of scientific instrumentation, this will be a very exciting and rewarding position.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent technical service experience.
- Strong electronic, mechanical, and computer hardware and software skills
- Must demonstrate proficiency in reading and troubleshooting from a wiring diagram
- Experience in servicing robotic systems a plus ability to lift/push heavy loads in excess of 600 lbs. by him/herself with proper tools.
- Overnight travel is expected to be 50% at a minimum and limited weekend travel may be required from time to time.
- Must demonstrate the ability to build strong customer relationships.
Valid US driver’s license.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and proficient with Microsoft Office as well as the ability to learn service specific software.
- The successful candidate needs to be service minded, self-motivated, energetic with a strong sense of urgency.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team with field sales, field application specialists, and colleagues in NA and the home office in Denmark as well as globally.
- Must be able to manage time effectively and work efficiently and professionally in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Ability to travel to Denmark for 4-5 weeks of training 1-2 times per year.
- Must have proper documentation to work in the US and Canada.
Send your application and resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2017.06.02 Software developer – Software for researching pharmaceuticals of tomorrow.
*** CLOSED ***
Would you like to join our team? Sophion Bioscience is looking for a new colleague for our software development department located at our headquarters in Ballerup, Copenhagen. We are looking for a person who can take ownership and contribute to the future development of our data analysis software which is used by our pharmaceutical customers throughout the world for fighting diseases and bringing new drug compounds to the market. Read more here
Unsolicited applications can be submitted your resume to email@example.com