Sophion User Meeting – Virtual (Europe)
You are invited to the annual Sophion User Meeting, which will be a virtual one. We had hoped that it would be possible to finally meet in person again this autumn for the traditional User Meeting in Europe. Still, we acknowledge that many of you don’t know if you can travel yet due to company policies or are concerned about the COVID-19 situation in general.
Even though we initially planned it as a European meeting, everyone is welcome. So virtual meetings aren’t always for the worse.
- Eddy Stevens from Metrion Biosciences
Title: Development of a QPatch current-clamp assay as a physiologically relevant screen for Kv1.3 inhibitors
- Juha Kammonen from Charles River Labs
- David Penton Ribas from the University of Zürich
Title: Automated patch clamp in academic research. Challenges and opportunities
- Mads P. G. Korsgaard, Product Manager – Qube 384
Title: News & updates on Sophion instruments
- Thomas Binzer, VP R&D and Marketing
Title: Sophion Management Update
We have more speakers in the pipeline.