QPatch II Commander
Get consistent results – use QPatch ll as a liquid handler
Create easy to use liquid handling protocols with QPatch ll Commander. The intuitive software makes it simple to create customized sequences. Use single or multiple pipettes and dispense liquids in wells or tubes. The robot can handle volumes between 1µl to 205µl. QPatch ll Commander allows the user to extend the uses of the QPatch ll and greater flexibility.
Create serial dilutions that meet your needs
- Precise serial dilutions every time
- Full flexibility – use the serial dilutions when needed
- Automate vital pipetting steps
Transfer liquids with high precision
- Automated sample preparation
- Transfer liquids in a standardized manner
- Split up a sample into multiple, smaller samples
Automated compound retrieval from used QPlates
- Collect liquid from the waste reservoir for further analysis
- Re-use the sample for other bioassays
Make GLP measurements with QPatch ll Commander
There are times when you need to verify the robot functions such as delivery volumes, positions and aspirated volumes, and this can be performed with QPatch ll Commander. These and other measurements can be used for GLP documentation.
You can, of course, create other liquid handling protocols. These are just some examples of what QPatch ll Commander can do for your laboratory.