Do you ever wonder how to do that one exact thing in Analyzer? Do you ever experience low resistance on the bed of nails on your QPatch? If you follow the instructions in these video tutorials, it might help fix the problem.
The application tutorials can help you run your instruments and analysis more efficiently.
- Sophion Analyzer – Basics
- Sophion Analyzer – How to export raw data
- Sophion Analyzer – How to use queries to organize experiments and jobs
- Sophion Analyzer – How to make grouped Hill fits
- Sophion Analyzer – Standard transformation to calculate current density
These technical tutorials can help you secure the stable operation of your system and minimizing downtime. Scroll down to see the tutorials:
- How to clean the bed-of-nails on your QPatch
- How to change the bed-of-nails on your QPatch
- How to save a debug file on QPatch
- How to remove the service hatch on Qube 384
- Waste container overflow sensor on QPatch II
- How to perform a spit test on QPatch II
- Test of the Festo pressure system on QPatch II