21 new peer-reviewed publications in Q2
Read about TMEM16A and cystic fibrosis, drug-induced QT prolongation, NaV1.1 activators for epilepsy and many more. Among these, we have two Sophion-authored publications.
- Al-Sabi, Ahmed et Al. 2020. “Development of a Selective Inhibitor for Kv1.1 Channels Prevalent in Demyelinated Nerves.” Bioorganic Chemistry 100(July 2019): 103918.
- Chow, Chun Yuen et Al. 2020. “A Selective NaV1.1 Activator with Potential for Treatment of Dravet Syndrome Epilepsy.” Biochemical Pharmacology (February): 113991.
- Diness, Jonas Goldin et Al. 2020. “Inhibition of KCa2 Channels Decreased the Risk of Ventricular Arrhythmia in the Guinea Pig Heart During Induced Hypokalemia.” Frontiers in Pharmacology 11(May): 1–10.
- Gonzales, Junior et Al. 2020. “Fluorescence Labeling of a NaV1.7-Targeted Peptide for near-Infrared Nerve Visualization.” EJNMMI Research 10(1): 49.
- Henckels, Kathryn A. et Al. 2020“Development of a QPatch-Automated Electrophysiology Assay for Identifying TMEM16A Small-Molecule Inhibitors.” ASSAY and Drug Development Technologies 18(3): 134–47.
- Hirsch, Rolf et al. 2020. “Antimicrobial Peptides from Rat-Tailed Maggots of the Drone Fly Eristalis Tenax Show Potent Activity against Multidrug-Resistant Gram-Negative Bacteria.” Microorganisms 8(5): 626.
- Israel, Mathilde R et Al. 2020. “Characterization of Synthetic Tf2 as a NaV1.3 Selective Pharmacological Probe.” Biomedicines 8(6 Special Issue “Animal Venoms–Curse or Cure?”).
- Koshman, Yevgeniya E. et al. 2020. “Drug-Induced QT Prolongation: Concordance of Preclinical Anesthetized Canine Model in Relation to Published Clinical Observations for Ten CiPA Drugs.” Journal of Pharmacological and Toxicological Methods 103(February): 106871.
- Kuramoto, Kazuyuki et al. 2020. “Novel Indirect AMP-Activated Protein Kinase Activators: Identification of a Second-Generation Clinical Candidate with Improved Physicochemical Properties and Reduced HERG Inhibitory Activity.” Chemical and Pharmaceutical Bulletin 68(5): 452–65.
- Lacivita, Enza et al. 2020. “Privileged Scaffold-Based Design to Identify a Novel Drug-like 5-HT7 Receptor-Preferring Agonist to Target Fragile X Syndrome.” European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry 199: 112395.
- Liao, Weike et al. 2020. “Design, Synthesis and Biological Activity of Novel 2,3,4,5-Tetra-Substituted Thiophene Derivatives as PI3Kα Inhibitors with Potent Antitumor Activity.” European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry 197: 112309.
- McGivern, Joseph G., and Mei Ding. 2020. “Ion Channels and Relevant Drug Screening Approaches.” SLAS DISCOVERY: Advancing the Science of Drug Discovery 25(5): 413–19.
- McMahon, Kirsten L. et al. 2020. “Pharmacological Activity and NMR Solution Structure of the Leech Peptide HSTX-I.” Biochemical Pharmacology: 114082.
- Okumu, Antony et al. 2020. “Novel Bacterial Topoisomerase Inhibitors Derived from Isomannide.” European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry 199: 112324.
- Ong, Seow Theng et al. 2020. “Modulation of Lymphocyte Potassium Channel Kv3 by Membrane-Penetrating, Joint-Targeting Immunomodulatory Plant Defensin.” ACS Pharmacology & Translational Science: acsptsci.0c00035.
- Qian, Binbin, Sung-Hoon Park, and Weifeng Yu. 2020. “Screening Assay Protocols Targeting the Nav1.7 Channel Using Qube High-Throughput Automated Patch-Clamp System.” Current Protocols in Pharmacology 89(1): e74.
- Rozenfeld, Paula A, and Daniel Liedtke. 2020. “Research Article A Big Molecule Induces Schwann Cells in the Peripheral Nervous System Leading to Myelin Sheath Repair.” International journal of Diabetes & Endocrinology Research: 1–13.
- Schupp, Melanie, Sung-Hoon Park, Binbin Qian, and Weifeng Yu. 2020. “Electrophysiological Studies of GABAA Receptors Using QPatch II, the Next Generation of Automated Patch-Clamp Instruments.” Current Protocols in Pharmacology 89(1): e75.
- Tran, Hue N T et al. 2020. “Enzymatic Ligation of a Pore Blocker Toxin and a Gating Modifier Toxin: Creating Double-Knotted Peptides with Improved Sodium Channel NaV1.7 Inhibition.” Bioconjugate Chemistry 31(1): 64–73.
- Walsh, Kenneth B. 2020. “Screening Technologies for Inward Rectifier Potassium Channels: Discovery of New Blockers and Activators.” SLAS DISCOVERY: Advancing the Science of Drug Discovery 25(5): 420–33.
- Zhu, Fang et al. 2020. “Structural Optimization of Aminopyrimidine-Based CXCR4 Antagonists.” European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry 187: 111914.