Sophion User Meeting, Copenhagen 2019
We look forward to seeing you for the annual European Sophion User Meeting. This year the meeting will be held at our premises in Copenhagen, and we are preparing a two-day event with a full-day scientific programme on day 1 and a hands-on workshop on day two, where you can get the chance to discuss with our ion channel experts.
We plan to start around 9.00 AM on Thursday, September 5th and wrap up just after lunch on Friday, September 6th giving you the chance to spend the weekend in wonderful Copenhagen.
At this point, we have the following speakers lined up:
- Jean Francois Rolland, Axxam
- Kelly Gatfield, GSK
- Juha Kammonen, Charles River Labs
- Caterina Virginio, Aptuit (Evotec)
- Sarah Lilley, Entreprise Therapeutics
- Nina Ottosson, Linköping University
- Marc Rogers, Metrion Biosciences
and of course also
- Göran Mattsson, Sophion Bioscience
- Mads P G Korsgaard, Sophion Bioscience
who will be giving updates on QPatch and Qube and
- Sandra Wilson, Sophion Bioscience
who will talk about new research and development within Sophion.
More information will follow shortly so stay tuned.