QPatch II is designed to overcome the constant pressure to increase lab efficiency while maintaining medium and high throughput and high data quality.
The new intuitive software interface ensures fast training and onboarding, reduce human errors and enable staff rotation in the laboratory.
The faster control software and new hardware design deliver robust unattended operation, so you can meet the demands of a modern and up-to-date ion channel laboratory.
Meet tomorrows demands today
- The new user interface enables untrained personnel to learn how to operate QPatch II in less than 10 minutes
- New control software gives a faster and more precise unattended operation which helps meeting demanding timelines.
- New instrument design provides a reduced cell consumption, smaller footprint, a simplified work plane and improved modules for cell handling and QPlate positioning, all to further improve assay quality and instrument robustness.
- New software features such as online adaptive V½ estimation, predefined standard protocols (for e.g. CIPA) and possibilities to run or re-run directly from the system without any setup steps.
- The temperature control regulates the measurement site temperature during your assay which means standardized temperature settings for every assay performed.
Built on a solid foundation
Sophion QPatch has been the benchmark APC solution for cardiac safety since 2005. We thought it was time to raise the bar. However to ensure concordance to historical data we have ensured:
- QPatch II has full correlation with QPatch
- 1:1 protocol transfer from QPatch to QPatch II
While the old virtues of QPatch persist
- True gigaseals without additives, no seal enhancer needed
- High reproducibility – full automation from cell handling to analysis
- 16 or 48 channels
- Intelligent whole-cell formation. All wells treated individually
- No electrode maintenance or drift
- Current clamp and voltage clamp
- Single- and multi-hole measurements
- Applicable for cell lines, primary cells and stem cells
QPatch II – designed to handle the needs of the modern ion channel lab
Consistent high-quality ion channel research has never been easier
Intuitive user interface – Easy training
- Learn to operate QPatch II in less than 10 minutes
- Reduce human errors
- Enable staff rotation
Efficient – Meet demanding timelines
- Pre-defined assays and re-runs jobs directly from the touch screen
- Overnight unattended operation
- Automated data analysis and reporting
Versatile – Meet tomorrows demands today
- Proven on all commonly used ion channels
- Use for cardiac safety to small/medium library screens
- Giga-seal quality without seal enhancer
Standardized – Controlled testing environment
- High reproducibility and repeatability
- No electrode maintenance and no risk of electrode drift
- Based on the benchmark APC solution for cardiac safety
Compliant – unbiased electronic records
- Designed for implementation in GLP environments.
- Audit trails for creation/deletion/modification of electronic records.